Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bridal party colors coming together!

Exciting... as I finally put together whole 'vision' of the bridal party. Color, it is so important. For me, without the color scheme handled I can't get anything done!!!

As you see to the left, the bridesmaids will be wearing unique and different shades of pinks/reds.











As you can see from this image, we have hot pinks to dusty rose to red.

Marc J. is doing a great job of linking together uniformity without conformity.

That is the theme of the wedding....
My hope is that everything
goes together yet feels alive and unique.











For the family; mom, dad, mom-in-law, dad-in-law and sister-in-law I want them to wear shades of purple. Ideally deeper shades of purple, but I also open to mixing and matching.






























Here are inspirational ideas for the men to incorporate purple into their look.




























This next image shows off how the purple
will 'pop' against green and yellow of the natural landscape that we are to be married against. In other
words, we are getting married on a hill looking over the valley in Calistoga.
My florist and I are discussing the possibility of yellow
s in the bouquets, and we already chose green and orange table linens!
This last image represents Andrew and I. Bride and Groom.
Amongst all the color we will remain in a classic white and black with only our bouquets and boutonnieres to tie us into the rest of the bridal party.

No comments: